arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Annoucements For CC and CC website I_vote_lcapAnnoucements For CC and CC website I_voting_barAnnoucements For CC and CC website I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Annoucements For CC and CC website I_vote_lcapAnnoucements For CC and CC website I_voting_barAnnoucements For CC and CC website I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Annoucements For CC and CC website

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

Annoucements For CC and CC website Empty
PostSubject: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 am

Hi all,for announcements come to this thread. Iv added the live chat box at bottom of homepage of website. Hope you guys enjoy it,and rememebr,keep checking this topic for new updates
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 am

Iv now added signatures to the website. to get one go to google,type in runescape signatures,click on first link than type in your username. follow the instructions from there than copy and paste the link 1st link (one that says for forums,copy the code) and on here go to profile,than signauttes than paste it in. than click save. than go to settings and under signatures click allow and save. next post shoudl have your sig saved...hopeuflly
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 am

Okay well this is a test to see if the signature worked..
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 am

didn't work -.-
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am

okay hopefully it works now....
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am

Jesus....
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 am

clickon my sig and folow it from there.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 am

no I made it already, it just won't show up.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 am

there i allowed it,shoudl work now. (yea i can change settigns on your profle,get over it Razz)
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 am

well that's a bit creepy. Your stalking level must be 99 in real life, too. Anyways, I got my freind to register on this website, remember M0nkeys inc? yea, him.
w00t heck yes it works!!!!
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 am

Oh hey and how did you get your rs character to be your avatar? Xill explained it to me but I completely forgot.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:41 am

take a pic of it near craft guild,thats all i know.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:42 am

okay, I'll figure out the rest.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 am

i prefer my current avatar tbh
Back to top Go down
Mr_Dragon

Mr_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:30 am

toke can you let my sig work
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 am

FadeAway1111 wrote:
Oh hey and how did you get your rs character to be your avatar? Xill explained it to me but I completely forgot.

You take your pic by using the wizard outside of Falador on the Sw wall and then sign in you account on the Rs website and then go to the forums and right click your charcters photo, click save to where ever you want it to be saved then just upload it to the site.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 am

sounds complicated lol
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 am

Oh okay thanks Xill I'll do that once I have my firemaking cape, my outfit will look so freaking beastly!!!
Back to top Go down
roadmaps

roadmaps

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

Just found this,great info! going to try this asap!! Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 am

Iv now added the top posters widget in the forum,to find this,go to the elft of page in forum,adns croll down till you see the top osters bit. Aso,there is now a facebook page for the clan,thanks to fadeaway1111 and a bebo page thanks to toke tokee/arsonist ftw (same person)
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 am

*notices he has the smaller link Razz
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 am

lol yep I'm just cool like that
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:32 am

lolz you are Razz
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoucements For CC and CC website   Annoucements For CC and CC website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoucements For CC and CC website
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next