arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Shades of Mort'ton I_vote_lcapShades of Mort'ton I_voting_barShades of Mort'ton I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Shades of Mort'ton I_vote_lcapShades of Mort'ton I_voting_barShades of Mort'ton I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Shades of Mort'ton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

Shades of Mort'ton Empty
PostSubject: Shades of Mort'ton   Shades of Mort'ton Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 am

To do this activity the following quests are required:
Nature Spirit, Shades of Mort'ton, In Search of Myreque, and In Aid of Myreque. (And it is recomended that you have a combat level of 81 or higher so the Loar Shades all around Mort'ton dont attack you)

The Main types of experience you can gain during this activity are, Combat Xp, Crafting Xp, Firemaking Xp, and Prayer Xp. (Possibly Woodcutting and Herblore Xp also)

There are three main parts in this activity. Making Sacred Oil, Burning Shades, and Collecting the rewards.

To make sacred Oil you must buy Olive Oil either from the store keeper (Recomended that you use serum 208 on him and buying the Flaetaer Hammer) Then go to the Flaetaer temple and either kill the shades for Sancticy or Build on the temple. (It is recomended to do this on world 77 because its the world for this activity) To build on the temple you must have supplies added to your temple building count/ These supplies are bought from the store in Mort'ton and include, Swamp Paste,

(This page is not finished)
Back to top Go down

Shades of Mort'ton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arsonistftw :: Skill Chat :: Activities That Give Experience-
Jump to: