arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_vote_lcapAdvertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_voting_barAdvertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_vote_lcapAdvertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_voting_barAdvertizing things that don't relate to Runescape I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Empty
PostSubject: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

Hey theres a fan page I manage on Facebook. If you have a facebook search I don't do bad things, I just happen to be there when they happen
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

big enougth name? Razz
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Maybe, lol. It only has like 600 fans so far.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 pm

fail?
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 am

Pretty much
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 am

I have two fan pages as well. I'll put the links.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/I-hate-it-when-my-parents-grind-coffee-beans-and-I-cant-hear-the-tv/121290197912076?ref=sgm

That's "I hate when my parents grind coffee beans and I can't hear the tv"
And this one, my favorite:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/In-a-couple-years-Justin-Bieber-will-be-known-as-who/101066309944369?ref=sgm

Thats - In a couple years, Justin Bieber will be known as "...who?"
LIKE THEM!!! ..please?

I only have 2 fans on the first one, not including me, and 1 on the second one not including me:(
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 am

wow, can you say fail?
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 am

hey shut up just like it... I can't advertise the pages cause it costs money.. And I'm cheap.
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 am

So anyways how do u get the link 2 click? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 am

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 am

Haha, my "Likes on Facebook:

I hate it when my parents grind coffee beans, and I can't hear the tv, In a couple years, Justin Bieber will be known as "...who??", Arsonist Ftw: New Skiller Cc Growing Every Day!, Selena Gomez , DORY, If the world ends in 2012, i've wasted my whole life in school. . . lovely., "♣️☺️♥️ !!! New smileys and emoticons !!!♥️☺️♣️", Totino's, When I Was Younger, If You Could Run Up The Slide, You Had "Skill!", "i got hit by a bus yesterday" "are you ok" "yeah but you should see the bus", I put myself in the corner, and I won't let me out., I Love speaking in third person, I hope you saw that page i joined. I joined it because of you., If only you lived closer, I miss you all the time, Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars <3, That one person that you will ALWAYS have a thing for., I didn't fall , i attacked the floor., Waiting for the bus because you forgot it was Saturday, Three Days Grace is better than Breaking Benjamin., I check my phone twice cause I forgot what the time was the first time, I Use My Cell Phone To See In The Dark, I Dont care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass., Can this loaf of bread get more fans than Lady Gaga?, When Ash from Pokemon turns his hat around, you know shits about to go down, When you used to swing next to someone simultaneously, you were "married"Smile, I'm so tired but I want to stay up and talk to you Very Happy, I LOL'D AT THIS ATTEMPT TO SECURE A BIKE., Pretending that Goldfish Scream When You Eat Them, That "S" thing we all drew in elementary school, The feeling you get when you see your bf/gf, i wonder if british people sit around trying to talk in an American accent?, Trying To Tell My Parents A Funny Story ... And It Turns Into A Life Lesson, Dr. Seuss could've been the greatest rapper alive, I hate it when you have a really good dream, wake up and fogret it. D:, Why are you sleeping in class? maybe because i wake up at 6 AM to come here, People with really pretty eyes., Picking a blade on the ceiling fan and trying to follow it while its on., The question was easy until I read "explain why", The spaz attack when you're half asleep, and you feel like you're falling., The moment when only you & your bestfriend know what your laughing about., Conversations With Your Best Friend That Would be Awkward with Anyone Else., "No, they can't come over, this house is a mess!" "Mom, They Dont Care...", I like talking to you, you make me happy. Simple as that., Dropping Something, Then Catching It In Mid-Air And Feeling Like A ninja!, YES. my status is from a song. its a subtle message to you. take a hint., I hate those awkward moments when your friends parents are yelling at them., HAHA do you remember when...? Oh, that wasnt you., When a girl says "It's fine" it actually means YOURE FUUUUUCCCKKKKEDDDD, I use sarcasm so much, that people don't know when I'm serious., I hate it when teachers stand right behind me., Saying YOUR WELCOME really loudly when people dont thank you, Being sent to the hall is a reward NOT a punishment Wink, "Mom, mom, mommy, ma, mom, mom, ma, ma, mommy, mommy... WHAT!!... hi!, When someone says "You just made my day," it makes my day, "dammit im mad" backwards is "dammit im mad" OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT., i STILL didnt hear what you said, but im gonna smile, nod and laugh anyway, I Hate Awkwardly Walking Past Someone In An Empty Hall At School, I HATE!! WHEN TEACHERS LICK THEIR FINGERS TO PASSOUT PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!, O.B.A.M.A. (One Big Ass Mistake, America), When I see the words Why? or Explain. on my homework I die a little inside, everything is so much funnier when youre not allowed to laugh, Saying "It's fine" when really your heart is breaking, Real men don't cheat on, lie to, or abuse woman., Laughing uncontrollably with your best friend over something stupid. (:, Things That Have Happend In The Past Yet You Can't Stop Thinking About Them, Wishing you can sometimes punch someone in the face with no consequences., I HATE when teachers say "From all the talking, I assume everyone is done.", Bad Decisions= Good Stories, It was Big, Hairy, and Pink! It was the ALASKAN BULL WORM!, Unicorns are real, they're just fat and gray and we call them rhinos, Steve the Thanksgiving Ferret, I Don't Care if it Doesn't Matter, I Want to Know What You Said, Yes, I know you love your bf/gf, but must you make every status about them?, Passing Gum Like It's Illegal., I should probably do that right now......... but tomorrow sounds better., Random Quotes Heard At BRHS, I HATE DOUCHE-BAGS., LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!, Rawr..!!, Rubber Ducky, Telling a girl to relax/chill/calm down is NOT a good idea, I <3 GINGERS!!!!!!!!!, fixing everyones elses problems...but being lost when it comes to yourself, I hate it when I get Comfy in my bed a realize I forgot to do something, "OH, SO LET ME TELL YOU THIS STORY..." "Dude, I was there with you." "Oh.", "hey did you study for the test?" "What te- oh crap", When I was little, I used to scream "DONE!" when i finished something, Accomplishing something before the microwave reaches :00., What do you expect me to text back after "lol"?, I CAN'T BELIEVE LADY GAGA USED TO LOOK NORMAL, I miss Billy Mays yelling at me to buy things Sad, Being around someone so long that you pick up their habits.=), Some people are simply alive because it's illegal to kill them., having a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to about anything,(:, Dear Homework, You're Not Attractive and I'm Not Doing You, Meowing back at a cat when it meows at you, Parents call it "Back Talk" we call it "explaining why their wrong"., It always seems like the nicest girls go out with complete Jackasses..., "Can i copy your homework?" " yea but IDK if there right." " I dont care", Little do you know, I am DYING to talk to you. All the time., "Are you going to school tomorrow?" "No, I'm riding my unicorn to Alaska.", If I could punch you without getting in trouble, beleive me, i would, you're so fake, i just want to hit you., Teachers call it "the bathroom", we call it, "I'm bored, i'm leaving", No, I'm not being immature, I'm having fun. You should try it, paper beats rock? ok,i'll throw a rock at u & u defend urseself with paper, "You had all weekend to do the homework" "Oh, sorry i have a life...", "ill just sleep 5 more minutes....."30 minutes later "OH CRAP!", After an arguement I think about clever things I should have said, ''Do not try this at home'', '' OMG lets do it'', So I looked at the first question on my test, and realized I was gonna fail, No you were not "just wondering" tell me why you asked., Everything seems louder when you're trying not to wake your parents, Yes, I can take a joke. That just wasn't funny., Yes i agree with the terms and conditions even though i didnt read them, Regretting not having said something when you had the chance!, OMG this is the most DISGUSTING thing I've ever tasted... here, try it., Kindergarten. Where the biggest drama of the day was "Who stole my crayon!", when someone asks you to get someone, you just scream their name, I can't clean my room because I get distracted by the cool stuff I find., I wish i could know how you really feel about me, "Mom, we're hanging out .. not having sex.", Dora. Are you blind? Dude. Swiper's right behind you., I hate it when you walk outside and someone randomly throws a fridge at you, "You're here to learn." "No, i'm here because it's the law.", When I Was Younger, I Put My Face Close To The Fan To Hear My Robot Voice, Hey coach, how about you try running that much?, I don't remember if it was a dream, or if it actually happened, Why start a conversation with me and then kill it with one word answers??, Texting with Frozen Fingers...It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!, struggling so hard to open something then spotting the "tear here", I Missed Your Call By a Second, I Call You Right Back And You Don't Answer!, I only stay up late to talk to you.., I don't like you....why are you acting like my friend?, "You look tired" - Thanks for kindly saying I look like crap., I TRY SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH WHEN IM GETTING IN TROUBLE!, You dont just stop loving someone, either you never did or you always will., I just realized immature spells I'm mature., I say dude right before I say something moderately important, Saying Hi To Random People, Summertime in Northern Michigan, **SARCASM**, I over think things WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much, Whoever invented gum, I love you., I say "Nevermind" because I'm too lazy to repeat myself, When British people say, "BLOODY HELL!" :], Guys who aren't afraid to publicly say how they feel about a girl., "U dont wanna know" "Actaully I do, thats kinda why I asked", WHY'S HE/SHE COMING WITH US ????, ♥️ ♥️ LOVEGURU ♥️ ♥️, Ooooooooh, That sounds a bit harsh, I better put "lol" on the end of it, FAIL to an epic level! =], For every situations in life,There's a suitable song for it..Smile, Things Guys should know about Girls, when a teacher calls on you thinking you weren't listening &you own them, loosing someone you have so many memories with is THE hardest thing ever., "Don't see me, don't see me, don't see me"... "HEYYY!!!" ... "f*ck", When a teacher disses a student and the whole class goes "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!", teenagers need nap time wayyyyy more that kindergartners do!!!!, There is always a reason behind every "Just Wondering", "i want you. i want all of you. forever. you and me. everyday." <3, " Let's jump in the pool together. 1,2,3"..they jump, you dont, dear bed, im sorry i left you this morning, take me back? ):, I dont care what you heard, Im telling you what really happened. So shut up, walking with your friend & randomly pushing them into someone/something ., I have to pee, but i'm too lazy to get up, Guys who do cute things for their girlfriend without being told, If I miss 11/11/11 11:11:11 i will be pissed., DUDE! We almost died!!! Yea, but it was fun though!, "Are you two dating"?! "No.."? "Oh... awkard"., When i was little i loved watching the lobsters in the grocery store, Guys who will go out of their way to make a girl smile<3 Smile, The glass is not half full or half empty it is just in the middle, I hate when you can't get over someone, no matter how bad you want to., That Parachute from Elementary School Gym Class, If drama was vodka, everybody would be wasted.., Guys Who Can Actually Stick To One Girl., ok, seriously? if you really cared about me, you wouldn't of done that., Telling inanimate objects to STAY when they look like they're going to fall, I Bet Jesus Can Break The Record For Most Fans On Face-book!, It's like I want you to know, but I don't want to tell you, I Dont Need Anger Management ... You Just Need To Stop Pissin Me Off !!, So you hate me. Guess how much i dont care?, Your weird. I like you., "Thank you Captain Obvious" "You're welcome Lieutenant Sarcasm" (:, Nickleback, At 11:11:11 on 11/11/11 I will make the most epic wish ever., I hate saying goodbye to someone who you will probably never see again, So, If you can't tell me, Why mention it?, "I love you" doesnt mean the same thing as "I'm in love with you", I love the feeling when I laugh to hard , and cant breathe Smile, She's my best friend, Break her heart, I break your face (:, Sometimess i feel like lying randomly on the floor., No I'm not lying, but when you look at me like that, how can I not smile?, i HATE when the desk in front of me doesn't have a basket for my feet!, Why didn't you go to the toilet at break? I didn't EFFING need it at break!, If Nothing's wrong, why are you using one word answers?, When I'm upset, I use one-word answers., If only you knew.. how much i truly want to be with you, when i talk to you, i dont know what it is, but i cant help but smile, 300 ways to get kicked out of W A L M A R T >Very Happy, I HATE WHEN MY PARENTS ASK WHO IM TEXTING., Why do we have to be quiet during a fire drill? Will the fire hear us?, join if you want this as your bedroom, Its funny how sitting "boy girl boy girl" used to be a punishment..., Dear Pringles, I cannot fit my hand inside your tube of deliciousness., I Only Check My Voicemail To Get Rid Of The Little Icon On The Screen, When i was little, you were the sh*t if your shoes lit up, I will sample your product, but I have no intentions of buying it., 75 and sunny today and 3 feet of snow tomorrow welcome to Michigan, I don't care if it's 5 minutes or a whole night, i just want to see you., I get scared when someone says "Can i ask you something", hate the feeling you get when you fight with someone you really care about, If the sour patch dude cut off my hair i would throw him across the room., IF I COULD DRIVE...I WOULD NOT BE AT HOME RIGHT NOW., Teachers Who Let You: Text, Eat, Talk, and Listen To Music During Class, I walk into my best friend's house like its home., 'wanna do an all nighter?' 'ok yeah' ....'u still up?' 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz', That time of night when you're over tired, and EVERYTHING is hilarious! (:, 45 things a girl wants but will never ask for Smile<3, If you know someone skinny who eats loads of junk food, We used to talk everyday now im lucky to get a "hi" once a month., I've Always Wanted to Spin Round in a Chair & Say "I've Been Expecting You, I love it when someone tries to show off and then fails. Epically., When I'm home alone and I hear a noise, I suddenly go ninja, I make plans THEN ask my parents, I don't know what to talk about, but i wanna talk to you., i have someone like a brother/sister to me, who isnt even family <3, Okay, yes, I admit it: My heart skips a little when I even see your name., Yelling "Phone!!!" when the phone rings, even though everyone hears it, When I Die, Someone Should Keep Updating My Status To Freak Out People, You've been dating for 2 days - you don't love each other. Shutup., It's weird how many of these groups actually relate to my life..., "Do you like anyone?" "No" (because its you), "Mom, make me some food?" "Get it yourself." "Nevermind, I'm not hungry.", *watching a preview* *it ends* *turn to your friend* "i wanna see that!", Are iCarlys parents ever going to visit their own children?, ONLY JOIN if your name starts with A, C, D, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, S, T, Someone tells me something about another person, then I start to notice it., Duct Tape CAN be used for anything!, Feeling like a ninja when I drop something and catch it., Just because i talk to him/her alot does not mean i like them, Smoking doesn't make you cool, sorry, BOYS Should Make The First Move! Smile, trying so hard not to crack up when you are getting in trouble!, I still get marker all over myself when i color., People Who Make You Laugh When You Don't Even Want To Smile, I Restart The Song When I Miss My Favorite Part, people who make your day better without knowing it :') <3, You just can't help but laugh when a teacher talks dirty and never notices, people who make you happy the second they start talking to you Smile, I fall UP the stairs more than I do DOWN., Not wanting to go to bed, then in the morning not wanting to wake up, Everything is funnier at 4 A.M., Trying To Fix Things By Hitting Them, Lightning Storms, summer, Ending A Presentation By Saying "And, Yeah. . .", Pulling Out The Grass In Outdoor Gym Class, When You Listen To A Song That Sums Up How You Feel Perfectly, See any cops? No? GO FOR IT!, "Go 2 your room" "Oh the place with my iPod, Cell, Laptop, and Tv? Ok.", I eat my fruit snacks from my least favorite to my favorite flavor, I have at least one song on my ipod which i have to explain why i have it., IT WASN'T ME!!!!! Oh that........ yes that was me, Seeing an ugly guy and saying to your best friend "There's your man", randomly smiling when you remember a funny memory (:, Getting a text as soon as you pick up your phone and feeling like Jesus, Being so overtired, you have no idea what you're even saying anymore, Smiling like an idiot when you receive a cute text., "dude this is stupid" "yeah i know" "lets do it", When I'm alone in my house + hear a noise, I presume I'm going to be killed, I Hate It When People Take Forever To Text Back, Hahahaha.. The Things I'd Do If I Was Invisible, I use my phone as a flashlight, and hit random buttons to keep it lit, i finally stop laughing... look back over at you and start all over again, "do me a favor?" "does it involve me getting up?" ".....yes." "then no.", Valentines Day = Singles Awareness Day, "everyone shut the f*ck up" *answers phone* "Very Happy hi mom", wiping your hand across a couch to make it darker and lighter, Homework Time, let me just check my FACEB00K really fast (2 hours later...), I play with my phone when I'm waiting for someone so I don't look stupid, No microsoft word, i DIDNT spell my last name wrong., i always wonder what you're thinking when you stare at me..., i wish my friend's houses were connected to mine via secret tunnels, ''fine bye'' ''bye'' ''wait i didn't really want to say bye im just mad'', Befor I go to sleep, I start imagining stuff that I would like to happen, Back in my day, the cookie monster actually ate cookies, not vegetables., Got Bored So i Logged Off, Then Logged back on Because i got bored.., When I get a text from you, I immediately stop whatever im doing to read it, I stick my leg out of my covers when its hot, but then I feel unprotected., why do Dora's parents just let her travel all over the place by herself..?, 333 ways to get kicked out of mc donalds, On 11/11/11 I will be in 11th grade, Come on old people, at least DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT!, "i love you" "love ya" and "love you" all have different meanings, I used to climb on the furniture pretending the floor was lava!, your staring into space... and relize your staring at someone., Catching yourself smiling while texting and people look at you like a freak, Text me first or I feel like I am being annoying, Teacher calls it cheating, We call it teamwork., Im fully aware that I'm procrastinating, yet I continue to do it., Im Looking Foward To Summer 2O1O, Of Course I Flinched! You Almost Punched Me In The Face!!!, Why does the dentist talk to you if you can't respond???, 'What Happened?' 'You Don't Want To Know' - I Clearly Do, Hence Why I Asked, "We Used To Talk For Hours On End & Now It's Like We Never Knew Each Other", Dora your multilingual at age 4, you should be able to find the banana tree, I DROP MY PHONE AT LEAST 5 TIMES A DAY YET IT NEVER BREAKS, Leaning sideways when your bowling balls going the wrong way, Saying "wow, you're cool!" sarcastically., I hate it when you're about to say something good and the topic changes., I HATE thinking so much I can't sleep, Only in Michigan, your hand counts as a map Smile, Saving a file as "dyjjyggffj'', because I'm too lazy to write a proper name, "That's what she said..," well whoever SHE is, she sounds like a whore.., I Didn't Have an Attitude Until You Told Me to 'Lose the Attitude'., The Mini Spaz Attack When Your In Bed, Half Asleep And Imagine Your Falling, "I won't forget, I won't forget.." "So did you bring it?" "Sh*t..", I don't do bad things, I just happen to be there when they happen, In Kindergarten, we called it cooties. In High School we call it STDs., Asking your friend what you should text back., On relationship status they should have "is getting played by_____________", greatest game ever: DON'T LET THE BALLOON TOUCH THE FLOOR, I redo high fives if they weren't good enough the first time, HOW ARE YOU SKINNY YOU EAT LIKE A COW!, If you don't want a sarcastic answer, then don't ask a stupid question, He broke her heart, so she broke his xbox. Who do you think cried harder?, Mom: be careful! You: thanks, i was going to be dangerous till you told me, I feel a text is too serious without an "lol" or "haha" in there somewhere., I wanted to know..but now I wish I never found out., 98% of kids drink or smoke before they turn 18. Join if you like bagels., Seaweed touched my foot, might as well be a great white shark, Your brights are on...Your Brights are ON!....YOUR BRIGHTS ARE ON!!...dick., Driving around with your best friend, venting and singing songs too loud., I love your accent, it's awesome! Say more words!!!, i really wanna talk to you, but i get paranoid and think that i annoy you., Why Can't my Shampoo and Conditioner Run Out at the Same Time?, screaming DIE when you spray bug spray on a bug., I hate when my parents rush me to get ready and then when I am, they're not, I don't need a coat...I have a HOODIE!, "Who are you on the phone with?" "My drug dealer, mom.", I lost my phone... I LOST my phone... I LOST MY PHONE!!! ... found it. Smile, God still loves me, even if I don't forward those text messages, when i say "no i'm fine" i mean "my life sucks make me feel better please", THIS Is Why I Didn't Want To Tell You!!, "let's just be friends" is equal to "let's ignore eachother and never talk", You're like 12, I don't want to hear about how drunk you got last night, I HATE THE 160 CHARACTER TEXTING LIMIT!, l hate people who get into a relationship and forget about their friends, Open a pack of gum, and suddenly everyone is your bestfriend., A Lion would never cheat on his wife.. but a Tiger wood., Don't ask for my opinion and get mad when I tell you the truth, I remember the face, but what the hell is your name?, I dont care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia!!!, I hate waking up with one sock on& one sock completely lost, Wow! Have you had your hair cut?....No. It magically fell off idiot., love it in summer when it gets dark at 9, Hugs where you get picked up into the air., I get paranoid when cars slow down near me, when I'm walking., Stop mumbling. You don't know the words., Just cause i ACCIDENTALLY slammed a door, it dosent mean im in a temper!, Best friends who have a major height difference, Checking the fridge every ten minutes to see if any food magically appeared, Waving at security cameras, Saying "Fail", Snuggling!, Not Having AIDS, Good friends don´t let you do stupid things...alone Smile, Walking the Wrong Way on Escalators, Hearing,"Just a small town girl." and shouting, "Livin' in a Lonely World!", *Opens Phone* No New Texts.... "I Feel Loved...", Haters of the "bomb threats", Making up nicknames for people you don't know but see all the time, Join If You Have Ever Wondered What A Krabby Patty Tastes Like, I DIDNT PUT MY HAND UP, SO DONT ASK ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION?, Saying "COOOL." when something that pisses you off happens, I may seem shy at first after awhile BAM! I'm a total different person Smile!, im just gonna rest my eyes while they text back....*next morning* dammit!!, If you remember the L'Orealkids FISH SHAPED SHAMPOO BOTTLE!, WHERE DO ALL MY SOCKS GO ?!?!?!?!?!, wait, let me turn around so its easier for you when you STAB ME IN THE BACK, I'm a teenager and I still enjoy coloring books, "Hey, I call Shotgun.","Hey, Too Bad", Deep down, we've all wanted to try a real Krabby Patty., When i was a kid, i hated going to bed. Now i cherish every hour of sleep., when i see someone walking by me at night, i assume theyre going to kill me, "Brb, gettin a shower" and BAM you imagine them naked., Saying 'it doesn't matter' when it actually does, Shes my best friend of course im going to tell her everything you just said, Putting On Clothes That Just Came Out Of The Dryer Very Happy, Walking into the classroom & seeing you have a sub... and walking back out., I Don't Hate You, I've Just Lost All Respect For You!, Yelling "Run Forrest Run!" when you see someone running, Saying " It's ok " but secretly knowing its killing you inside, I always look at my headphones which one is L and R before I put them on, Feeling like if you turn on all the lights, you will be safe from anything., I Walk During Fire Drills But If There Was a Real Fire I'd Run The Hell Out, I used to lick candy canes till they were sharp like "swords", I Hate When That Sad Abused Pet Commercial Comes On!, If you tailgate me, I will intentionally slow down to piss you off., Being pretty fly for a white guy., Adding "ish" onto the end of a word when describing something, Thinking there is an extra stair, and almost trip because you try to use it, Sitting in your towel after a shower because you're too lazy to get dressed, I Hate It When I Can't Fall Asleep Because I'm Thinking, It is pointless to make your bed when your going to sleep in it again., Writing grammatically correct text messages., Stopping the microwave before it hits 0:00 to avoid hearing the "BEEP"s, Hates it when people think you like someone, when clearly you don't., Texting the person next to you stuff you cant say out loud, I was going to do something, then I got distracted for 5 seconds and forgot, I love how my best friend and I can say one word, and crack up (:, When I can't fall asleep, I start counting hours I have left till I wake up, Old enough to know its a bad idea, young enough not to care, Saying "ow" even though it didn't hurt, or happen to you., When You Want To Be Alone With Someone and People Wont Go Away!!, I Just Want To Punch You In The Face Right Now, The guy who discovered milk....What was he doing with that cow?, laughing when people get hurt, until you realize its serious, When I have a Sharpie in my hand, I just want to write everywhere., I say I gtg when I really don't, Sleeping With Your Arm/Arms Under The Pillow!, Being Awesome!, Raw Cookie Dough, The Weekend, Staying Up Late, Facebook, Peace and Quiet, NICE TURN SIGNAL JACKASS., DAMN IT, the swings are taken, As a Kid I Used to Jump From Couch to Couch To Avoid the Lava & Quicksand", giving people code names so they don't know you're talking about them., HEY this things bendy.. *snap* f$%# no its not Sad, OREOS: First you twist it, then you... oh, it broke. :/, I wish that dream i just had was really true., The feeling when you see your school in the closings!, "DUDE! The vending machine gave me TWO!", i hate it when people flirt with the person i like, OK I Swear I Just Heard Someone Say My Name, Saying "K" when your in a mood with someone, Listening to Music, Face book Stalking... Admit it, you do it., Sleeping In, I Hate Getting Texts That Only Say "k", hot tubs, I really hate slow computers, Hot Showers, Texting, Spinny Chairs, I Hate People That Dont Text Back, Glow sticks, Rain, Hoodies, Pizza, I Love Being Black, Video Games, Curly fries, Skittles, "Wanna go out?" "I have a bf" "I have a fish" "What?" "Oh I thought we were talkin bout things that didnt matter", "What did you say? Sorry, I was listening to my music..", Clicking "Become a Fan" is SO addicting!, I had a really good idea about something.... But then I fell asleep...., When I was your age, I read books not texts (:, Sometimes all I want to know is why it happened the way it did., "ill come with you, but your talking", DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU GONNA TALK TO EVERYBODY ELSE IN YOUR BACKGROUND!!!!!!, Running late & stuck behind Grandma Moses whos driving 10 mph, excellent..., Don't EVER break a pinky promise. That stuff is LEGIT., True, you caught me looking. But I caught you looking back..., "thats what she said!" "well who ever she is she must be a whore!"Show all (472)
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 am

wow I.. didn't need to know that...
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

lol wow I like more than 1,779 pages on facebook. WOW
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 am

U said "wow" 3 times in ur last 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am

oh you can count, good for you!
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 am

well, I'm bored *goes back to sleep and will probably be in bed all day again*
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 am

Hahaha, fuck you Fade.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am

rotflol goodnight to you, too
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am

oh and um btw.. I have a name.. yes, my parents named me and its not a ridiculous name like Fade..
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 am

Well I don't know your name.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

well arsonist calls me by name a lot, you haven't noticed? you're so unobservant, if you want to know what it is, listen, or look at all the fans on my pages, I'm the chick with the glasses:P
I'm just too lazy to tell you what it is...
Weird thing is I'm not too lazy to type all this. I guess I just really feel like pissing you off:P
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 am

If you think someone not telling me their name will piss me off u really do't kno me. I'd rather not kno then have 2 do work 2 fin out honestly. Sry
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

yeah um here's the thing... I really don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am

Either do I thats what im saying. Ur the one that brought the whole "I have a name" thing. Im just as content calling u Fade.
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 am

hah I'm just bored, plus I doubt you'll remember.
But here.
On Monday my name is Sarah.
On Tuesday my name is Elizabeth.
On Wednesday my name is Amy.
On Thursday my name is Molley.
On Friday my name is Courtney.
On Saturday my name is Lauren.
And on Sunday my name is Kristy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape   Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertizing things that don't relate to Runescape
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next