arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Idea's that need added I_vote_lcapIdea's that need added I_voting_barIdea's that need added I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Idea's that need added I_vote_lcapIdea's that need added I_voting_barIdea's that need added I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Idea's that need added

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

Idea's that need added Empty
PostSubject: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Here is where I wish for everyone to post idea's for the site. Anything you can think of will help and maybe your idea's will go into effect. Thank You
Back to top Go down
Mr_Dragon

Mr_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 am

goals and achevements thread

a weekly poll - for a next cc event

only 2 ideas i could think of Smile
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 am

i forgot wher epoll was so i cant add it at the moment. other one ill consider
Back to top Go down
roadmaps

roadmaps

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am

A couple requests / suggestions : Rolling Eyes

1.)A forum topic "Tutorials" where members can teach other members how to: Rolling Eyes
amongst other things; alien
a.)take in game screenshots and stat screenshots for use on the website.(as Avatars & Sigs for example)
b.)make in game short videos for posting here & on Utube,FB etc... Like a Star @ heaven
c.)to create "how to"(photographic,schematic,diagrams) subjects for teaching those unfamiliar with such things as Sorceress's Garden,Circus mini-game (or D & D,not sure),Pest control etc... You get what I mean,things in RS that not everyone knows how to do properly and to their fullest potential. scratch

2.)An " All Skills Advancement Oppourtunities"(ASAO?) Topic which details such things as Penguin Hunting,Tears of Guthix,Circus game/D&D,etc...Where info about specific ways to increase any skills experience points are readily available. What a Face

3.)Lastly a "Money Making","Profiteering" or "GE" topic for sharing the best ways all of us have learned to make money while playing RS.To enable all members to increase skilling through buying raw materials necessary to a particular skill.And also allows members to maximize profits to someday buy those seemingly unobtainable items we all dream of having in our RS Bank/Inventory. santa

In closing I would just like to Thank Xillixio for having lent me his Dragon Hatchet way back.
(a really funny story/situation) rabbit
Had he not been so friendly and generous to me,a stranger in Seers Village,I would not be here today visiting this amazing forum. king
And I would not have met so many friendly,helpful and likable inhabitants of Runescape!
I hope shortly to get to know all of you as well as my friend Xillixio flower
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 am

i did click for all memeber sallwoed for signautres,that dint work
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am

umm signuatures been turend on for u
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 am

well iv read your comment roadmaps. ill work on those threads later,too tired atm. i knwo i made my fletching tutorial Smile (guides in the skill thread,yes xill,thanks for the fix ups). we need to advertise more,any ideas? oh and iv been thinkingmwe shoulf doa clan eevnt one time e.g clan wars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea's that need added   Idea's that need added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea's that need added
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arsonistftw :: Basic Info :: Basic Discussions-
Jump to: