arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Any1 need an iPhone app? I_vote_lcapAny1 need an iPhone app? I_voting_barAny1 need an iPhone app? I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Any1 need an iPhone app? I_vote_lcapAny1 need an iPhone app? I_voting_barAny1 need an iPhone app? I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Any1 need an iPhone app?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salfrador

Any1 need an iPhone app? Empty
PostSubject: Any1 need an iPhone app?   Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:05 am

Hey guyz its me salfrador. I'm a 15 year old iphone app programmer. if you have any ideas. and of course if i like your ideas. i will design the app. and i will make a youtube video of it b4 i post it on the app store. just to make sure you like it. Wink.

IF you want an app. (try and keep it focused around rs. bcuz i dont want this thread to be closed. although if you have any app idea other than rs. feel free to post it also!)
use this format:

app name:
game?:
will you help me design graphics?:
about runescape?:
very detailed description of app:
paid, or not paid:
who should i credit:

-salfrador

Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

Any1 need an iPhone app? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any1 need an iPhone app?   Any1 need an iPhone app? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 am

salfrador wrote:
Hey guyz its me salfrador. I'm a 15 year old iphone app programmer. if you have any ideas. and of course if i like your ideas. i will design the app. and i will make a youtube video of it b4 i post it on the app store. just to make sure you like it. Wink.

IF you want an app. (try and keep it focused around rs. bcuz i dont want this thread to be closed. although if you have any app idea other than rs. feel free to post it also!)
use this format:

app name:
game?:
will you help me design graphics?:
about runescape?:
very detailed description of app:
paid, or not paid:
who should i credit:

-salfrador

I will not close this forum page just because something doesn't have to do with runescape. Its in the General Discussion area which allows you to talk about anything you want.
Back to top Go down

Any1 need an iPhone app?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arsonistftw :: Basic Info :: Basic Discussions-
Jump to: