arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
What game is this forum based from I_vote_lcapWhat game is this forum based from I_voting_barWhat game is this forum based from I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
What game is this forum based from I_vote_lcapWhat game is this forum based from I_voting_barWhat game is this forum based from I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

What game is this forum based from

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

What game is this forum based from Empty
PostSubject: What game is this forum based from   What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 am

This forum is based from the game Runescape (Rs for short). To enter the clan chat (Or Cc) you must type either Toke Tokee or Arsonist Ftw. This Cc is whats known as a Skiller Cc. A skiller Cc as this is is a clan where people come together to share knowledge on how to raise skill the fastest, the cheapest, or just in fun ways. Its also a great place for you to meet new people and expand your connections. Skiller Cc's are the more trusted Cc's in the game as most "Merchant Cc's" are mainly benificial to the owner of the cc as they have many players buy mass of an item they already have a good quantity of and the sell their items befor telling the other members of the Merchant Cc to sell them there for making themselves a lot of money (Known as Gold pieces in Rs or Gp for short). Skiller Cc's can be a good way to raise your skills therefore raising how much money you can make.
Back to top Go down
toke tokee
Admin
toke tokee

PostSubject: Re: What game is this forum based from   What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:22 am

Xillixio wrote:
This forum is based from the game Runescape (Rs for short). To enter the clan chat (Or Cc) you must type either Toke Tokee or Arsonist Ftw. This Cc is whats known as a Skiller Cc. A skiller Cc as this is is a clan where people come together to share knowledge on how to raise skill the fastest, the cheapest, or just in fun ways. Its also a great place for you to meet new people and expand your connections. Skiller Cc's are the more trusted Cc's in the game as most "Merchant Cc's" are mainly benificial to the owner of the cc as they have many players buy mass of an item they already have a good quantity of and the sell their items befor telling the other members of the Merchant Cc to sell them there for making themselves a lot of money (Known as Gold pieces in Rs or Gp for short). Skiller Cc's can be a good way to raise your skills therefore raising how much money you can make.

nice intro,you really are a good friend,you know more of how to work my own website than i do rofl
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: What game is this forum based from   What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 am

lmao xill you sound so professional or whatever. And rofl toke. Anyway, you confused with the whole Merchant CC thing...
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: What game is this forum based from   What game is this forum based from Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Im not confused with the Merchant Cc thing. Thats how most Cc's are. The Owner gets the most money because he doesn't tell anyone else to "Dump" their items until after he's dumped his. Then if you're not within the first few people to dump your items you get screwed out of all the money you invested because you won't be able to sell your items until the market for that item has rose again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game is this forum based from   What game is this forum based from Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game is this forum based from
Page 1 of 1