arsonistftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new skiller Cc of Runescape, join it, and keep up to date of clan events

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Another New Youtube Video.
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 am by FadeAway1111

» mems going bye bye
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Im F2P For The Time Being
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am by FadeAway1111

» Event Suggestions
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am by FadeAway1111

» Three New Youtube Videos
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm by FadeAway1111

» new clan to join
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am by toke tokee

» My Runescape Characters
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am by Xillixio

» new rs name
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 am by toke tokee

» Bonus Xp Weekend-Members only
Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am by toke tokee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
FadeAway1111
Raising Your Melee skills I_vote_lcapRaising Your Melee skills I_voting_barRaising Your Melee skills I_vote_rcap 
toke tokee
Raising Your Melee skills I_vote_lcapRaising Your Melee skills I_voting_barRaising Your Melee skills I_vote_rcap 
Xillixio
Gen. xAppleeaterx
Mr_Dragon
roadmaps
Admin
mightyhero07
astral nebla
salfrador

Raising Your Melee skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

Raising Your Melee skills Empty
PostSubject: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 am

The Three best ways are Fighting Rock Crabs, Yak, or if you have a good Attack Lvl Tortoises. These are reccomended because of their high life points. Always use your best weapons and armour to reduce time spent away from training.

Weapons:

1-5 Bronze or Iron

5-10 Steel

10-20 Black or White

20-30 Mithril

30-40 Adament

40-99 Rune

60-99 Dragon (Members) (There are varios other weapons like godswords that are very good training weapons but this is just the basic weapons guide)
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

And a good way to multitask is to train slayer while training melee. (As in use the monsters ur assigned to train melee on until you complete that task)
Back to top Go down
Gen. xAppleeaterx

Gen. xAppleeaterx

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 am

where can u find rock crabs?
Back to top Go down
Xillixio
Admin
Xillixio

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 am

Ne of Relleka on the beach, after some time they go passive and will not attack you anymore so you have to run south for about 10 seconds then run back.
Back to top Go down
Gen. xAppleeaterx

Gen. xAppleeaterx

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:46 pm

those are all p2p monsters, shouldn't you put up some f2p monsters to fight to get your levels up, too?
Back to top Go down
FadeAway1111

FadeAway1111

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Also, if you've gotten to the part in Creature of Fenkenstrain where you kill the experiment for the key, go back to that dungeon and kill man spiders and wolf sheeps, only like level 27 I believe, but 400 exp each, got my defence from 58 to 70 in about one night there.
Back to top Go down
Gen. xAppleeaterx

Gen. xAppleeaterx

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am

400 EXP Each!?
Thats crazy!
I would love cb if all monsters were like that o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Your Melee skills   Raising Your Melee skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising Your Melee skills
Page 1 of 1